Crawford Strategy, a full-service marketing and public relations agency, is seeking a Billing/AP Clerk for a position in our Greenville office. This position is 30 hours per week.
The Billing/AP Clerk is responsible for all administrative functions related to posting and tracking accounts receivable and accounts payable, and ensuring an efficient billing system, under the direction of the Accounting Manager. The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications.
- Must have strong written and oral communication and listening skills
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized
- Should possess strong values, strong work ethic, and sound judgment
- Strong work ethic and “can do” attitude
- Should be strategic, talented, and enthusiastic
This position is appropriate for an applicant who meets the following qualifications:
- Minimum 2-year college degree in finance or accounting
- 3+ years’ work experience in accounting environment
- Prior experience doing client billing
- Knowledge of balance sheet, income statement, COGS and revenue recognition
- High competency level on computer and software skills compatibility with job responsibilities, especially proficient in Microsoft office tools, Outlook, and accounting based software.
Please send resume via e-mail to Andrea Stegall at firstname.lastname@example.org.