The operations coordinator role is to enhance the effectiveness of the team by providing management support through administrative tasks. Individual must be well organized, supportive, work in a timely manner and present professionally to team members, visitors, and clients. This role is based in the office and situated to be available to greet clients and visitors.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists in supporting executive management, including the CEO, with calendar management, meeting preparation, event planning, etc.
- Welcomes and directs visitors in-person or on the phone ensuring a positive experience.
- Ensures reception, meeting areas, technology and equipment are tidy, prepped and working for on-site meetings.
- Receives and distributes incoming mail and shipments as well as preparing outgoing mail and packages for pickup or courier.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by ensuring office supply levels are adequately maintained and office equipment is at optimal performance. Includes keeping equipment supplies on hand and service calls placed as necessary.
- Runs business errands and schedule appointments as needed.
- Drafts correspondence, arrange travel, and provide estimates for activities and internal events.
- Effectively manages contacts and mailing lists to ensure all information is current.
- Supports Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable as needed.
- Supports the Social Committee and implements the fun activities approved by the team.
- Assists with management and coordination of the Intern Program working with the Operations Manager.
- Assists with management and coordination of the employee onboarding and offboarding experience working with the Operations Manager.
- Paperwork, equipment and workstation setup and swag for new employees
- Strong computer and research skills, flexibility, and the ability to work well with all levels of staff, clients, and vendors.
- Ability to manage a variety of tasks.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Competent with MS Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, and people skills.
- Ability to maintain and keep information confidential.
- Professional demeanor and strong work ethic are vital to this role.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.