Our mission of our Creative Department is to become the next creative force in the Carolinas. Are you the Senior Copywriter we need to help us get there? We’re looking for someone with a proven track record of creativity that can play a key role in raising our work to a higher level. If you have a passion for creating great work that’s on strategy and moves the needle, we should talk.
Our new Senior Copywriter will bring big conceptual ideas and a versatile writing flair across the full spectrum of advertising and promotional media. They will be responsible for producing strategically based ideas and written content for advertising campaigns, including video, traditional media, digital ads, email, websites, blogs, and more.
We’re looking for someone who can confidently present and discuss ideas internally and with clients, can take and adapt to feedback, and has a knack for diving back in and perfecting work to keep raising the bar higher.
Like all Crawford team members, the Senior Copywriter needs to be a team player and a collaborator who works closely with other teams: Account Management, PR, Creative, Social, and Website, but is also able to dig in and work independently.
All Crawford team members are expected to exemplify our agency’s five Core Values, listed below.
QUALITY – Commitment to high standards and pride of ownership.
RESPONSIBILITY – Consistently reliable and accountable for work product.
FLEXIBILITY – Open to new things and ideas – adventurous.
RESPECT – Esteem and appreciation for each other, our clients, and our community.
ATTITUDE – Positive and supportive attitude.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Conceptualize and craft campaign ideas and bring them alive in video, digital, web, print, and OOH. Long form content development is also part of the job.
- Work closely with all teams to understand brand objectives, standards and campaign goals.
- Write SEO-optimized website copy.
- Maintain a consistent voice for our clients’ brands.
- Edit and proofread copy as needed.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director, Art Directors, other Copy and Design Team members to create and execute campaign strategies.
- A stellar portfolio of work
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Creative Writing, or related field
- 5+ years of agency experience
- Be nice