Crawford Strategy recently received honors from Hermes Creative Awards, Communicator Awards and The Telly Awards in recognition for its strategic campaigns and creative tactics. Each of these international award competitions highlight exceptional work in the marketing and communications industry.
“At Crawford Strategy, we are focused on producing compelling creative driven by strategy for our clients, and it is an honor to be acknowledged for so many of these efforts,” said Creative Director Krit Hutchins. “It’s a testament to our team’s hard work and expertise across all channels to create breakthrough work in a dynamic industry.”
These international competitions demonstrate the agency’s ability to create distinct solutions for a diverse range of clients. Crawford Strategy partners with clients within travel and tourism, higher education, governmental affairs and financial industries.
Hermes Creative Awards are administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communications Professionals, an international organization with thousands of creative professionals. Recipients are recognized for outstanding achievement within the categories of print media, public relations & communications and electronic, social & interactive media.
The Communicator Awards receive more than 6,000 entries from companies and agencies of all sizes and awards work that produces a lasting impact. The Academy of Interactive & Visual Arts, an invitation-only group of top-tier professionals from media, communications, advertising, creative and marketing firms selects the winners annually.
Telly Award Winners are selected by the Telly Awards Judging Council, a group of individuals who previously have received the prestigious honor. This competition features best-in-class video across all screens and receives more than 12,000 international entries.
Crawford Strategy received the following awards:
- United Community Bank, All It Takes Campaign (Integrated Marketing Campaign): Platinum
- Nachman Norwood & Parrott, Quiet Confidence Series (Advertising Campaign): Gold
- Southern Wesleyan University, Your Seat is Waiting (Educational): Gold
- Haywood County Pint Glasses (Specialty Item): Honorable Mention
- Sumter Police Department, What It Takes (Government Video): Honorable Mention
- A Nutty Crawford Christmas (E-Communication E-Card): Honorable Mention
- Haywood County, Hay Now Let Your Guardrail Down (Print Advertising): Distinction
- Nachman Norwood & Parrott, Quiet Confidence (Print Advertising): Distinction
- Sumter Police Department, What It Takes (Online Video): Distinction
- Haywood County Pint Glasses (Collateral): Distinction
- North Myrtle Beach, Making Waves (Online Commercials): Bronze
- Southern Wesleyan University, Your Seat is Waiting (Online Commercials): Bronze
- Crawford Strategy, A Nutty Crawford Christmas (Social Video): Gold